What We Do
Home staging the Sell It! Design way entails making modifications to your home’s appearance that maximizes its appeal to the largest number of prospective buyers. Staging is proven to help sell homes faster, which saves the seller money, allowing you to move on to the next phase in your life.
- Work with the homeowner to arrange existing furniture, enhancing the room’s traffic flow and aesthetic appeal, while maximizing the visual appearance of the room’s size.
- Share designer secrets to visually increase closet space and cabinet storage.
- Suggest paint colors that will brighten the setting or make a room or home more universally compatible.
- Add, subtract, and/or rearrange your accessory inventory, placing appropriate articles in locations that best compliment the space.
- Review existing attached home features (counter tops, flooring, light fixtures, plumbing fixtures, etc.), that may benefit the sale of the home if updated, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Assist homeowners in acquiring reliable contractors to perform remodeling work, if needed, to protect your investment.
- Review the exterior of the home and suggest curb appeal improvements.
- Shop with you for any items that may be needed to freshen or update the space and provide assistance in placement of these items after purchase.
- Help you decide which items should remain for a home showing and which items should be packed and removed from the home.
- Provide a list of “do’s and don’ts” for the day of your showings.
We can help you realize your dream of having the home that is chosen from the variety of properties available for sale through home staging.
The services we provide can increase your chances of a sale, as compared with someone who does not follow a plan of enhancement. If you put yourself in the buyer’s shoes, with a choice between two homes of similar size, located in the same geographical area, and sharing the same environmental amenities, if one of those homes has been freshened up and is aesthetically presented and the other has not, which one would you choose?
Since staging typically includes reducing the amount of items in the home to make the home appear larger and enables a potential buyer to see more clearly the home’s assets, staging can also help you get a head start on packing to simplify your life during the moving process.
If Your Home is For Sale...
Staging your home can help turn browsers into buyers. It is statistically shown to sell homes faster, allowing you to move on to the next stage of your life.