Experience and Credentials
Lynn’s background and experience provides a unique set of skills that culminate perfectly into a resource to help you sell your home…
- Four year (BFA) degree in Commercial Design from the University of Dayton
- Worked 3 years as a Design Coordinator, renovating apartments into condominiums for a Chicago based developer working in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Worked an additional 8 years for the same Chicago based developer in Cincinnati as an Interior Designer and Finish Field Supervisor for new construction, including:
- Furnished the models.
- Managed building contractors projects & time
- Negotiated contracts
- Maintained building quality control
- Provided technical & mechanical drawings and specifications
- Provided customer service to all buyers for one year after purchase
- Worked 8 years as an Interior Designer for a Furniture Retailer in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Worked 1 year as a Marketing Manager selling town homes in Erlanger, Kentucky; before joining my husband in Georgia. In this capacity I sold over $3,000,000 my first year, as well as, prepared closing documents for those sales.
- For the past 12 years I have renovated and staged homes & churches in Georgia and Florida
Janet and I made the decision to sell our home, but we were in a large neighborhood where many homes shared the same floor plan. We knew we needed something to separate our home from the competition. Lynn evaluated our home room by room, making a list of recommended changes. The changes were completed, and our home sold 7 days after listing. We were thrilled, not only by how fast the home sold, but by how many walk-throughs commented on the changes that were made. We were so pleased that we hired her to consult on the home we were building.Travis and Janet K.